The Loft on Pine Wedding | Emma and Jared
When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are to become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is.
Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn’t sound very exciting, does it? But it is!
One of the best things about being an Orange County Wedding Photographer is the luxury of having a variety of environments to photograph a bride and groom. Open fields, cityscapes, the beach…it’s a photographer’s dream! This is why we love about the Loft on Pine.
Emma & Jared celebrated their intimate wedding event in The Loft on Pine. Built in 1903, The Loft on Pine is a chic urban venue in the heart of downtown Long Beach. When they said I Do, cheers floated to the peaks of surrounding evergreens and their love seeped into the hearts of guests. Their married lives began with a kiss, but their love was destined far before that moment.
What You’ll Love about The Loft on Pine Wedding:
- With over 10,000 square feet of wood floors, iconic columns, old brick walls, and vaulted “barn like” ceilings with skylights, The Loft on Pine’s impeccably restored Great Hall attracts couples seeking a unique historical setting for their wedding
- With only one event at a time, you are afforded complete privacy and the opportunity to make The Loft your own.
- Social events in Downtown Long Beach are uniquely urban chic, and hosting your gala or non-profit event at The Loft on Pine elevates it to another level.
- A built in bar on the second floor anchors the western end of the loft. It is the perfect place to lounge or host a photo booth or dessert station.
- Its capacity for a ceremony & reception is 225, reception only is 325 and standing cocktail party is 450.
A huge thanks goes out to the dream team of vendors:@mele_amore @jayscatering @carlsendesigns @itstetrisbish @hairforwear @rabidbeauty @tnkphotodotcom @mpweddingfilms @cocktailconcierge @voxdjs @nihilius
Here are a selection of moments from Emma and Jared’s amazing wedding day.
Emma & Jared: Thank you for being two of the most amazing people. Ever. You are what’s right and good with the world…and I’m thrilled to have been a part of your perfect wedding day. I appreciate your thoughtful care and consideration and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you both! Much Love and Appreciation!
– TNK Team
#donaminguez #wearemarriednow #bestnerdweddingever ????????♥
@mele_amore @jayscatering @carlsendesigns @itstetrisbish @hairforwear @rabidbeauty @tnkphotodotcom @mpweddingfilms @cocktailconcierge @voxdjs @nihilius